Clarksville Gas and Water offers a variety of bill payment options for customers to conveniently pay their bill, day or night.
- Automatic Bank Draft
- Pay by Text
- Utility Billing Line
- One-Time Payment
- Call Center Representative
- Service Centers
- NEW: Kiosk PAY SITE Payment
Automatic Bank Draft
Save money by reducing check costs and postage and never worry about mailing that check again by signing up for Automatic Bank Draft. Bills are drafted on the due date printed on your bill. Call 931-645-7400 or toll free 888-800-4020. You can also stop by one of our convenient customer service centers with a voided check to sign up!
Pay by Text
Pay by Text is a cost-free service that delivers registered customers a brief monthly text alert with the bill amount and due date. If a payment method is stored on the account, simply respond with “OK” to pay instantly. If no payment method is stored, then select the invoice web link in the text message to access a secure online billing portal to process payment. A confirmation payment receipt text message will follow.
Register for Pay by Text
- Log In to your Gas and Water WebConnect account, "Access My Account" shown below, and select, “Make Payment.”
- Select the “Home” button or “My Account” at the top right of the screen.
- Select “Pay by Text” and simply follow the instructions.
- Be sure to wait for the Registration Text Message on your cell phone to verify and complete.
Once registration is verified, monthly bill text alerts will be automatically delivered from “741-21” and begin with the next bill. Standard data fees and text messaging rates may apply based on individual mobile phone plans.
Utility Billing Line
The Utility Billing Line allows customers to take care of transactions associated with their utility account 24 hours a day by phone. All you need is your account number and Visa, Mastercard or Discover credit card for payment, then access the system by dialing 931-645-7400 or toll free 888-800-4020 to:
- Make a payment by credit card
- Access account information
- Access payment or billing history
- Request fax receipts
Create an online account. You will need your account number, billing zip code and the last four digits of the account holders social security number. Online account management allows you to:
- Access billing, payment and account information
- Manage multiple accounts
- Sign up for E-billing (electronic bill delivery)
- Make payments 24 hours a day
Pay your bill online without establishing a user account or login. You will need your account number, service address and payment information detail. Payment methods accepted:
Gas and Water includes a return envelope with your monthly bill. Place the top portion of your bill and your check or money order in the envelope, ensuring our address appears in the window, add a stamp and drop it in the mail.
Please note that utility accounts are not considered paid until Gas and Water has received the payment.
Call Center Representative
A Customer Service Representative (CSR) is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., except for weekends and holidays, to assist you with your service needs even when you don’t have your account number available. You may also speak to a CSR to make a payment by phone with your Visa, Mastercard or Discover credit card. Call 931-645-7400 or toll free 888-800-4020 to speak to a representative today!
Customers may visit one of our two full-service customer service centers with drive through window service and night deposit availability.
- North Clarksville City Services Center
111 Cunningham Lane
Clarksville, TN 37042
- South Service Center
2215 Madison Street
Clarksville, TN 37043
Service center hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, except for weekends and holidays.
KIOSK CUSTOMER BILL PAY SITES NOW AVAILABLE!
Clarksville Gas & Water is pleased to announce new convenient kiosk “Pay Site” payment for customers to pay their utility bill and it's FREE!
Kiosk Pay Site machines are located in the following 24-hour Hi-Road Convenience Stores in Clarksville.
- 1599 Ft. Campbell Blvd. (corner of Ashbury Rd.) Directions
- 1801 Ashland City Rd. (corner of Vista Ln.) Directions
- 2537 Wilma Rudolph Blvd. (next to Dunkin’/Baskin Robbins) Directions
- 3880 Trenton Rd. (corner of Tiny Town Rd.) Directions
- 111 Cunningham Ln. (North Clarksville City Services Center) Directions
- 24/7 payment when it's convenient with NO transaction fee.
- Pay in person (contactless).
- Cash, check and debit or credit card payments (no coins accepted or change dispensed).
- User-friendly touch screen in English or Spanish.
- Real-time payment (posts to your account immediately).
- FastPass option, barcode receipt printed for quick scan at your next kiosk payment visit.
You will need your full account number, including the leading zeros, on hand and a payment method to get started!
Budget billing enrollment is offered in April, May and June.
AUTHORIZED COLLECTION AGENTS
Conveniently pay your Gas and Water bill at any of the authorized collection agents listed (Clarksville bank locations only).
Please ensure that you have your entire bill. Authorized Collection Agents are not allowed to accept payments unless they are paid before the due date and are accompanied by your entire bill.
- City Hall
- First Financial Bank formerly Heritage Bank
- Legends Bank
- Planters Bank
- U.S. Bank